Saturday, February 9, 2008

GOALS

My twelve week goal includes the following:

I am so happy and thankful that I am currently at least 155 pounds with at least 18% body fat by March 30, 2008. My body is a temple, and I love to keep the body God gave me healthy and strong!

My powerful reason why:

With my health issues including once having Ulcerative Colitis and now being treated for Crohn's, my body needs all the proper nutrients and oxygen I can give it! For me to reach my full health potential, I am committed to walking the walk!!

By giving my body the proper nutrients and living the way God intended me to, I am capable of anything! I want to be a role model for others and show that anything is possible if you put your heart and mind to it.

By being in the best possible shape of my life, my confidence will skyrocket. My confidence will give me the ability to strive for my absolute best throughout Chiropractic school. Graduating with an amazing skill and confidence in myself will enable me to start a practice that will immediately draw in patients that are looking for someone to put their trust into. I will be able to educate and help my patients, family, and friends.

By having a strong relationship with myself and loving myself, I will find a man that will love me for who I am and support every move I make. We will have a loving and strong relationship that will flourish with every minute. Our love for each other will be expressed in the children we raise. I will be happy and in love with my family and myself!

All of this will be possible because I am commited and motivated to becoming the best I can be physically, mentally, and spiritually!

I am walking the walk!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

SARA! So great to see your new blog! You're going to make an awesome transformation. I'll keep checking in on you here.

Debbie